Quick & Easy
Halloween Cupcake Picks!
Vintage Halloween Collage Images
Halloween Pattern Paper (G45)
Vintage Text pages (optional)
Die Cut & Machine (optional)
1. The first thing you're going to need to do is to cut the Vintage Images using a circle die or hand cut. Depending on the style of picks you choose to make you will need one or two images per pick.
3. I like to add a dab of ink around the edges of each image just to give it that extra little vintage touch. Totally optional though.
4. Now it's time to assemble your picks. Center the toothpick along one edge of the mat and cover with your collage image. If you want to use a single sided cupcake pick you're done!
5. If you want a double sided pick simply flip the pick over and glue a second collage image to the back of the cupcake pick.
6. Another option is to fan fold a piece of vintage text... glue the two ends together, press it flat to create the medallion and glue it to the back side of the mat.
NOTE: I just free hand these folds since it's so small.
7. Again, if you want a double sided pick simply glue the second collage image over the medallion.
And here is how my picks turned out....
Told you...fun, quick and oh so easy!
Now you have no excuse for not decorating those holiday cupcakes!